How Madrid Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Madrid, NY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,902 people in Madrid, those stats equate to:
- 628 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 913 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,845 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,369 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,579 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.