How People Watch TV in Newcomb
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Newcomb, NY, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 445 people in Newcomb, that's:
- 147 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 214 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 432 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 320 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 369 Newcomb residents confined to network air dates and times.