Cable TV in Summit
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Summit, NY, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,158 people in Summit, those stats equate to:
- 382 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 556 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,123 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 834 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 961 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.