TV Trends in Warsaw, NY
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Warsaw, NY. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 3,605 that means in Warsaw there are::
- 3,497 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,730 people who stream TV online
- 252 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,596 people with bundled services
- 1,190 people with a plethora of plasma-screens