TV Trends in Worcester, NY
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Worcester, NY. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,178 Worcester residents, there's:
- 719 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,045 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,113 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,568 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,808 Worcester residents confined to network air dates and times.