How Alexandria, OH Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Alexandria, OH by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Alexandria there are::
- 87 people who watch broadcast TV
- 43 people who stream TV online
- 6 people who regularly use DVRs
- 65 people with bundled services
- 30 people with a plethora of plasma-screens