TV Use in Bettsville
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Bettsville, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 707 Bettsville residents, there's:
- 233 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 339 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 686 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 509 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 587 Bettsville residents confined to network air dates and times.