TV Use in Bloomdale
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bloomdale, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 867 people in Bloomdale, those stats equate to:
- 286 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 416 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 841 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 624 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 720 Bloomdale residents confined to network air dates and times.