How Bloomville, OH Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bloomville, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 926 people in Bloomville, those stats equate to:
- 306 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 444 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 898 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 667 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 769 Bloomville residents confined to network air dates and times.