TV Use in Celina
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Celina, OH tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 10,051 that means in Celina there are::
- 9,749 people who watch broadcast TV
- 4,824 people who stream TV online
- 704 people who regularly use DVRs
- 7,237 people with bundled services
- 3,317 people with a plethora of plasma-screens