How Clarksburg, OH Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Clarksburg, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 469 Clarksburg residents, there's:
- 155 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 225 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 455 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 338 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 389 Clarksburg residents confined to network air dates and times.