TV Use in Clyde, OH
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Clyde, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 6,186 people in Clyde, those stats equate to:
- 2,041 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,969 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 6,000 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,454 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 5,134 Clyde residents confined to network air dates and times.