How Defiance Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Defiance, OH by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 15,765 that means in Defiance there are::
- 15,292 people who watch broadcast TV
- 7,567 people who stream TV online
- 1,104 people who regularly use DVRs
- 11,351 people with bundled services
- 5,202 people with a plethora of plasma-screens