How Holmesville, OH Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Holmesville, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 425 people in Holmesville, those stats equate to:
- 140 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 204 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 412 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 306 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 353 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.