How People Watch TV in Lisbon
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lisbon, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,572 Lisbon residents, there's:
- 849 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,235 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,495 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,852 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,135 Lisbon residents confined to network air dates and times.