Cable TV in Louisville, OH
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Louisville, OH tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 9,471 that means in Louisville there are::
- 9,187 people who watch broadcast TV
- 4,546 people who stream TV online
- 663 people who regularly use DVRs
- 6,819 people with bundled services
- 3,125 people with a plethora of plasma-screens