How People Watch TV in Maineville
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Maineville, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,795 people in Maineville, that's:
- 592 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 862 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,741 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,292 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,490 Maineville residents confined to network air dates and times.