How Malvern, OH Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Malvern, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,127 people in Malvern, that's:
- 372 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 541 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,093 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 811 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 935 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.