TV Trends in Marion
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Marion, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 32,808 people in Marion, those stats equate to:
- 10,827 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 15,748 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 31,824 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 23,622 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 27,231 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.