How Millbury, OH Watches TV
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Millbury, OH by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,232 that means in Millbury there are::
- 1,195 people who watch broadcast TV
- 591 people who stream TV online
- 86 people who regularly use DVRs
- 887 people with bundled services
- 407 people with a plethora of plasma-screens