How Mineral Ridge Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Mineral Ridge, OH tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Mineral Ridge there are::
- 3,625 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,794 people who stream TV online
- 262 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,691 people with bundled services
- 1,233 people with a plethora of plasma-screens