How People Watch TV in Moscow
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Moscow, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 292 people in Moscow, those stats equate to:
- 96 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 140 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 283 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 210 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 242 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.