TV Trends in Mowrystown
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Mowrystown, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 358 people in Mowrystown, those stats equate to:
- 118 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 172 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 347 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 258 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 297 Mowrystown residents confined to network air dates and times.