TV Use in New Lebanon, OH
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in New Lebanon, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 4,274 people in New Lebanon, those stats equate to:
- 1,410 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,052 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,146 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,077 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,547 New Lebanon residents confined to network air dates and times.