How People Watch TV in Pemberville, OH
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Pemberville, OH by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,454 that means in Pemberville there are::
- 1,410 people who watch broadcast TV
- 698 people who stream TV online
- 102 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,047 people with bundled services
- 480 people with a plethora of plasma-screens