How People Watch TV in Prospect, OH
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Prospect, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,236 Prospect residents, there's:
- 408 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 593 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,199 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 890 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,026 Prospect residents confined to network air dates and times.