TV Use in Ravenna, OH
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Ravenna, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 11,046 Ravenna residents, there's:
- 3,645 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,302 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,715 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,953 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 9,168 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.