Cable TV in Rushsylvania, OH
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Rushsylvania, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 520 people in Rushsylvania, that's:
- 172 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 250 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 504 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 374 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 432 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.