TV Trends in Seville, OH
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Seville, OH tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,145 that means in Seville there are::
- 2,081 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,030 people who stream TV online
- 150 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,544 people with bundled services
- 708 people with a plethora of plasma-screens