How Somerville, OH Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Somerville, OH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 398 people in Somerville, those stats equate to:
- 131 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 191 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 386 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 287 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 330 Somerville residents confined to network air dates and times.