Watching Cable TV in Summerfield
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Summerfield, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 265 people in Summerfield, those stats equate to:
- 87 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 127 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 257 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 191 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 220 Summerfield residents confined to network air dates and times.