How Terrace Park Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Terrace Park, OH. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,144 people in Terrace Park, those stats equate to:
- 708 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,029 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,080 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,544 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,780 Terrace Park residents confined to network air dates and times.