Watching Cable TV in Williamsburg
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Williamsburg, OH, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 2,555 people in Williamsburg, those stats equate to:
- 843 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,226 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,478 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,840 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,121 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.