How People Watch TV in Atwood, OK
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Atwood, OK tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 107 that means in Atwood there are::
- 104 people who watch broadcast TV
- 51 people who stream TV online
- 7 people who regularly use DVRs
- 77 people with bundled services
- 35 people with a plethora of plasma-screens