How Beaver, OK Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Beaver, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,397 people in Beaver, those stats equate to:
- 461 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 671 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,355 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,006 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,160 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.