How People Watch TV in Devol, OK
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Devol, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 141 people in Devol, those stats equate to:
- 47 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 68 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 137 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 102 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 117 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.