Watching Cable TV in Dill City
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Dill City, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 532 people in Dill City, that's:
- 176 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 255 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 516 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 383 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 442 Dill City residents confined to network air dates and times.