TV Trends in Eakly, OK
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Eakly, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 250 people in Eakly, those stats equate to:
- 83 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 120 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 243 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 180 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 208 Eakly residents confined to network air dates and times.