Watching Cable TV in Fairland, OK
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Fairland, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 896 people in Fairland, that's:
- 296 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 430 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 869 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 645 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 744 Fairland residents confined to network air dates and times.