How People Watch TV in Jay
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Jay, OK tends to follow larger trends. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Jay there are::
- 2,627 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,300 people who stream TV online
- 190 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,950 people with bundled services
- 894 people with a plethora of plasma-screens