How People Watch TV in Loyal
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Loyal, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 78 Loyal residents, there's:
- 26 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 37 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 76 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 56 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 65 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.