How People Watch TV in Miami, OK
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Miami, OK by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
13,260 people live in Miami, which means there are:
- 12,862 people who watch broadcast TV
- 6,365 people who stream TV online
- 928 people who regularly use DVRs
- 9,547 people with bundled services
- 4,376 people with a plethora of plasma-screens