How North Miami Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in North Miami, OK tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
467 people live in North Miami, which means there are:
- 453 people who watch broadcast TV
- 224 people who stream TV online
- 33 people who regularly use DVRs
- 336 people with bundled services
- 154 people with a plethora of plasma-screens