Cable TV in Texhoma, OK
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Texhoma, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 960 people in Texhoma, those stats equate to:
- 317 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 461 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 931 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 691 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 797 Texhoma residents confined to network air dates and times.