TV Trends in Tryon, OK
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Tryon, OK tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 436 that means in Tryon there are::
- 423 people who watch broadcast TV
- 209 people who stream TV online
- 31 people who regularly use DVRs
- 314 people with bundled services
- 144 people with a plethora of plasma-screens