How People Watch TV in Valliant
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Valliant, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 720 people in Valliant, that's:
- 238 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 346 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 698 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 518 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 598 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.