Cable TV in Wakita
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Wakita, OK. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 353 people in Wakita, those stats equate to:
- 116 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 169 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 342 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 254 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 293 Wakita residents confined to network air dates and times.