How People Watch TV in Watonga, OK
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Watonga, OK, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 5,964 Watonga residents, there's:
- 1,968 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,863 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,785 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,294 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,950 Watonga residents confined to network air dates and times.