TV Trends in Waynoka, OK
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Waynoka, OK. Nearly everyone in America watches TV shows as they are broadcast, while almost half the population also streams TV content online. And 7% of all TV viewing off of DVR recordings. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 911 that means in Waynoka there are::
- 884 people who watch broadcast TV
- 437 people who stream TV online
- 64 people who regularly use DVRs
- 656 people with bundled services
- 301 people with a plethora of plasma-screens