TV Use in Dayton
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Dayton, OR. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
2,275 people live in Dayton, which means there are:
- 2,207 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,092 people who stream TV online
- 159 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,638 people with bundled services
- 751 people with a plethora of plasma-screens